Are you starting to love Brené Brown Books? If yes, then you might be thinking about what to read next? If so, then you are reading the correct post.
Here I have listed the entire collection of Brené Brown Books in Order, to help you read her books next by next.
Brené Brown is an American author, professor, lecturer, and podcast host, primarily known for her TED talk, “The Power of Vulnerability,” widely viewed by people.
She was born on 18 November 1965 (age 56 years as of 2021) in San Antonio, Texas, U.S.
Brené is the daughter of Charles Arthur Brown and Casandra Deanne Rogers. She was born Casandra Brené Brown. Her family moved to New Orleans when she was young, where Brené was raised as a Catholic.
In 1995 she was completed her bachelor’s degree in Social Work at the University of Texas, Austin. After that, she earned a master’s degree in Social Work in 1996.
Later she received a Doctor Of Philosophy degree in Social Work in 2002 at the University of Houston.
Her book “Dare to Lead: Brave work. Tough conversation. Whole Hearts” earned a massive response from people. Houston Woman Magazine voted her as “One of the city’s most influential women” in 2009.
Brené has published many more books that are famous among her readers worldwide. So let’s check this post to find out those books and choose what you’d like to read next.
Brené Brown Books In Order
There are two options to read her books.
- With Publication Order
- Without Publication Order
Brené Brown Books With Publication Order
Here we’ve listed the publication order of Brené Brown Books. So let’s check this out:
- Women and Shame 
- I thought it was just me 
- I Thought It Was Just Me (but It Isn’t) 
- The Gifts of Imperfection 
- Daring Greatly 
- Men, Women, and Worthiness 
- The Power of Vulnerability 
- The Gifts of Imperfect Parenting 
- Rising Strong 
- I Thought It Was Just Me: Telling the Truth about Perfectionism, Inadequacy and Power 
- Rising Strong as a Spiritual Practice 
- Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone 
- Dare to Lead 
Brené Brown Books Without Publication Order
These books are not in order; you can read these in any order. But we have done little research and found people like to read Brené Brown Books, which don’t have any order in the following order. So follow the order.
- The Gifts: This book is best to start.
- Dare to Lead: Here she teaches us the meaning of dare greatly, rise strong, and brave the wilderness.
- Braving the Wilderness: This book will teach you what it means to belong in an age of increased polarization truly.
- I Thought It Was Just Me: This is all about Women and Shame to love, parent, work and build relationships.
- Daring Greatly: This book can fill you with excessive courage and vulnerability. Also, you can get information to apply to your Work.
- Rising Strong: This is a book about how to live a happy and fulfilled life. This is based on many professors and psychology researchers.
These are the notable collections from Brené Brown. So if you are a fan of her, then indeed check out her books.
You can bookmark this page to check whenever you want it. And also, don’t ignore to share this with your friend who enjoys her books.
Stay Bright! And Happy Reading!